Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sigh

Charlie got through his surgery very well.  They took out 4 blades and a wire.  They also removed a candy wrapper, and other "debris".  She was concerned about him getting into the garbage and such.  Nope, not a problem.  House walk through before Charlie gets out of his crate.  They were all in his stomach, so that lowered the harm of his surgery.  Even though she called, I didn't get any sleep.  I just couldn't without the sound of his breathing.  Almost like when TJ stays in the hospital.

I called this morning.  Charlie did well overnight.  He was whimpering a a little.  They think it was pain induced.  I think he missed his crate, home, and Tigger.  I think he missed the sounds of my sleeping near him.  He also said I can come down and give him some food around 2. I am definitely going to do that.  If he tolerates the food well, he may come home later tonight.  I don't know if I am ok with that yet. 

I want to know that he is well before he comes home, but I really want him to come home.  Confusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment