Saturday, June 4, 2011

Charlie has been doing a lot of growing.  He is taller.  He is more socialized.  We have been walking between 4km and 8km per day.  He goes to the dog park.  He and I sit outside and he enjoys chewing on sticks. 

He has started training, and already knows a new trick (lie down).  We have been blessed with friends that were trainers, so this is free for us.  We are training hard, because I would really like him to become a superstar. 

Charlie got the major runs recently.  He had been dining on dandelions (hopefully I can download pictures today).  He was like a cow in a field, chewing all all the dandelions and grass.  I called Nana about a way to stop them, and she suggested fiber buds.  It worked wonders. 

He and TJ are really getting along.  TJ even had me put his name first on Charlie's new name tag, as owners.  That was a huge step.  He even wants to buy Charlie a specific toy.  TJ really likes the way Charlie knows something is wrong with him.  Charlie has saved his life 4 times now.  He is a very good dog. 

Someone who knew Charlie at his old house, confirmed he had been beaten.  No wonder he was such a mess when he got to me.  I am glad he is over it.  M even said how much more calm Charlie has become.  He really is a good dog.

Looks like I still can't add photos.  I will have to do it another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment